Travel the world in five days at the zoo's Winter Break Camp. Each day of camp also includes age appropriate games, songs, stories, snacks, an animal visitor, and zoo tour. Children may attend one or more days.
Cost and registration
- Cost: $38 per person for zoo members and $45 per person for non-members
- Dates: December 22, 23, 29, 30 and 31, 2014
- Hours: 9:00 a.m. to 4 p.m
- Grades: Kindergarten through 4th grade
- Lunch: Campers can pack their own lunch or purchase sack lunch for an additional $5 per day.
- Early and Late Care: Early Care, from 8:00 a.m.-9:00 a.m., is available for an additional $5 per day. Late Care, from 4:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m., is available for an additional $10 per day.
2014 winter camp themes:
- Monday, December 22: Hike North America
- Tuesday, December 23: Trek Across Asia
- Monday, December 29: Africa Safari
- Tuesday, December 30: Voyage through Oceans & Islands
- Wednesday, December 31: Cruise South America