Explore the wild realms of the Oregon Zoo and meet our animal citizens up close during Oregon Zoo's Winter Break Camp. Go on a different quest each day to solve a mystery in each animal kingdom. Each day of camp includes age appropriate games, songs, stories, snacks, an animal visitor, and zoo tour. Children may attend one or more days.
Cost and registration
- Cost: $41 per person per day for zoo members and $48 per person per day for non-members
- Dates: December 21-23 and 28-31, 2015
- Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m
- Grades: Kindergarten through 4th grade
- Lunch: Campers can pack their own lunch or purchase sack lunch for an additional $5.25 per day.
- Extended Care: Late Care, from 4:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m., is available for an additional $10 per day.
2015 winter camp themes:
- Monday, December 21: The Lion Kingdom
- Tuesday, December 22: The United Habitats of North America
- Wednesday, December 23: Monkey Kingdom
- Monday, December 28: Elephant Empire
- Tuesday, December 29: Polar Planet
- Wednesday, December 30: Condor Country
- Thursday, December 31: Rainforest Republic