Enjoy activities for all ages, local music, food and brews with the chance to see crepuscular animals in action. Free for members, regular admission price for non-members. Gates are open 5 p.m. to 8 p.m., grounds are open until 9:30 p.m.
- 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. - Glow in the dark temporary tattoos – a fundraiser for your local chapter of the American Association of Zoo Keepers, funding conservation and animal enrichment projects.
- 5 p.m. to 8:30 p.m - Animal talks and crepuscular creatures activities
- 5 p.m. to 8:30 p.m - Dragon Theater in Classroom area
- 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. - Live music: Pete Krebs Duo
- 5:30 p.m. - Wild Life Live!
- 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. - Hooping with the Mayor of Hooperville
- 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. - Glow in the dark dragonfly craft at Tiger Plaza
- 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. - Radio Disney/Toyota at Tiger Plaza
- 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. - Live music: Olivia & Rene
- 6:15 p.m. to 6:45 p.m. - Banfield Pet Hospital's "Howl and Meow" contest
- 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. - Live on the concert lawn: Gypsy Allstars, "From Bamboleo to Bollywood"
Banfield Pet Hospital® is proud to partner with the Oregon Zoo and continually donates their professional time, equipment and resources to support the Zoo and veterinary staff.
With additional support from Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Oregon and U.S. Bank.