Enjoy activities for all ages, local music, food and brews with the chance to see crepuscular animals in action. Free for members, regular admission price for non-members. Gates are open 5 p.m. to 8 p.m., grounds are open until 9:30 p.m.
- 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. - Live music at Sankuru Trader: Zimba Marimba
- 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. - Kid's tattoos, facepainting and ZooGuide activities
- 5 p.m. to 8:30 p.m - Animal talks and activities
- 5 p.m. to 8:30 p.m - Dragon Theater in Classroom area
- 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. - Live music at Pacific Shores Plaza: Sassparilla Unplugged
- 5:30 p.m. - Wild Life Live! Presented by PGE, on the concert stage
- 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. - Hooping with the Mayor of Hooperville at the concert lawn
- 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. - Glow in the dark dragonfly craft at Tiger Plaza
- 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. - Radio Disney/ Toyota at Tiger Plaza
- 6 p.m. to 7:15 p.m. - Live music on the concert stage: Mr. Ben and His Band
- 7:15 p.m. to 7:45 p.m. - Banfield Pet Hospital "Howl and Meow" contest at the concert stage
- 7:45 p.m. to 9 p.m. - Live music on the concert stage: Trashcan Joe
Banfield Pet Hospital® is proud to partner with the Oregon Zoo and continually donates their professional time, equipment and resources to support the Zoo and veterinary staff.
With additional support from Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Oregon and U.S. Bank