Help design, assemble and deconstruct events hosted by the Oregon Zoo.
Suitable for undergraduate or graduate level college students with course work in theater. Candidates must be available 20 to 40 hours per week for 10 weeks. Course credit and letters of recommendation are available, however this is an unpaid internship.
The zoo hosts a wide range of events, and interns may assist in several different capacities. Possible assignments include:
- design and construction of ZooLights exhibits
- assisting in set-up and take down of special events.
To apply, send the following:
- cover letter
Your cover letter should address:
- What are your career goals and how would this internship help you achieve them?
- What kind of coursework and/or experience do you have that would make you a valuable intern?
- In what areas are you most interested in attaining experience through this internship?
Fall term – June 1
Spring term – Feb. 1
Summer term – April 1
4001 SW Canyon Road
Portland, OR 97221