When you purchase tickets online you can bypass ticket lines.
Buy print-at-home tickets for up to 19 paid guests and/or print free tickets at home for children ages 2 and under. You can also purchase tickets online and have them mailed to you if you do not have a printer.
Looking for tickets as a gift for friends or family? Purchase tickets or a gift certificate online and have them sent in the mail to the recipient.
Zoo admission tickets must be printed at home.
Purchase concert tickets (on sale Friday April 26 at 10 a.m.)
Don't have a printer? You can purchase tickets online and have them mailed to you, or mailed as a gift to friends or family.
- Tickets provide admission during normal zoo hours.
- The zoo is open every day except Dec. 25
- Print-at-home tickets are not available for Second Tuesdays
- Valid until one year from date of purchase.
- Jan. 1 through Feb. 28: open 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., grounds open until 5 p.m.
- March 1 through May 25: open 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., grounds open until 5 p.m.
- May 26 through Sept. 3: open 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., grounds open until 7 p.m.
- Sept. 4 through Dec. 31: open 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., grounds open until 5 p.m.
Print-at-home ticketing is via a secure site, hosted by Gateway Ticketing Systems. It requires a PDF viewer like Adobe Reader and a printer. Please note it may take up to 30 minutes for the tickets to arrive via email – check your spam folder if the email does not arrive promptly.
Adults (12–64): $11.50
Seniors (65 and up): $10
Children (3–11): $8.50
2 and under: Free
With print-at-home tickets in hand, proceed through the main gate toward the mountain goats to have your tickets scanned. No waiting in line!
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 503-226-7627