When you purchase tickets online you can bypass ticket lines.
Buy print-at-home tickets for up to 19 paid guests. Children 2 and under admitted free but require a ticket, available at ticket taking. You can also purchase tickets online and have them mailed to you if you do not have a printer.
Looking for tickets as a gift for friends or family? Purchase tickets or a gift certificate online and have them sent in the mail to the recipient.
Zoo admission tickets must be printed at home.
Don't have a printer? You can purchase tickets online and have them mailed to you, or mailed as a gift to friends or family.
- Tickets provide admission during normal zoo hours.
- The zoo is open every day except Dec. 25
- Print-at-home tickets are not available for Second Tuesdays
- Valid until one year from date of purchase.
- Jan. 1 through Feb. 28: open 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., grounds open until 5 p.m.
- March 1 through May 25: open 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., grounds open until 5 p.m.
- May 26 through Sept. 3: open 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., grounds open until 7 p.m.
- Sept. 4 through Dec. 31: open 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., grounds open until 5 p.m.
Print-at-home ticketing is via a secure site, hosted by Gateway Ticketing Systems. It requires a PDF viewer like Adobe Reader and a printer. Please note it may take up to 30 minutes for the tickets to arrive via email – check your spam folder if the email does not arrive promptly.
Adults (12–64): $11.50
Seniors (65 and up): $10
Children (3–11): $8.50
2 and under: Free
With print-at-home tickets in hand, proceed through the main gate toward the mountain goats to have your tickets scanned. No waiting in line!
Please contact us at email@example.com or call 503-226-7627