School group rate criteria
- Any accredited public or private school, preschool through 12th grade, state-registered daycare, public or private university, or homeschool group from Oregon or Washington
- Tickets are purchased at least two weeks in advance of your chosen date
- Minimum group size is nine participants
- Maintain a minimum ratio of 1 adult chaperone for every eight students
- Commit to chaperoning students at all times while on the zoo grounds
School group rates
- Ticket prices are $4/person. Beginning July 1, 2018 admission will be $5 per person.
- Chaperones pay the same rate as students
- While tickets must be pre-purchased, if the group size changes, surplus tickets are returnable for a full refund or additional tickets can be purchased at the zoo on the day of the visit.