Enjoy the Oregon Zoo for a fraction of the cost with $5 admission per person.
The zoo's popular Second Tuesday admission-discount program offers a reduced admission price of $5 on the second Tuesday of each month from September through May. (As always, children 2 and younger are admitted free.)
Every day, visitors can watch the zoo's most popular residents interact with the people that care for them.
- 9:45 a.m. Mountain goat talk
- 10:45 a.m. Species Conservation Lab talk in the Nature Exploration Station
- 11:00 a.m. Condor talk
- 11:00 a.m. Colobus/swamp monkey talk in African Rainforest
- 11:30 a.m. Chimpanzee talk
- 12:30 p.m. Elephant talk
- 1:00 p.m. Reptile talk at Family Farm
- 2:00 p.m. Crested porcupine talk in Rainforest Plaza
- 2:15 p.m. Sea otter talk
- 2:30 p.m. Penguin talk
- 3:00 p.m. Bat talk
Visitors who ride MAX light rail or a TriMet bus to the zoo avoid parking fees and receive an additional $1.50 off their already discounted Second Tuesday admission with proof of ridership. For fare and route information, call TriMet customer service at 503-238-RIDE (7433), or visit www.trimet.org.