Membership pays for itself in as few as as two visits per year!
Your membership helps the zoo's efforts in preserving threatened and endangered wildlife and makes it possible to continue to develop new, world-class habitats and animal enrichment.Click here to choose your membership level
Membership Benefits for All Levels
- Free zoo admission for one full year (excluding special and separately ticketed events). Reservations are required. Login to member portal
- Discounted admission to ZooLights and featured events throughout the year
- Members-only admission opportunities throughout the year
- Discounts on zoo train and carousel rides
- Discounted admission at more than 150 other zoos and aquariums nationwide. List of participating locations
- Discounts on food and beverage purchases at select zoo restaurants (see list here), including Mobile Ordering for AfriCafé
- Exclusive discounts for special event tickets, Behind-the-Scenes Tours, zoo camps and classes, gift shop purchases, and more (some restrictions apply; some experiences may be unavailable at this time)
- Early renewal discount opportunities (online only)
- Your membership helps support animals here at the zoo and in the wild
Important information regarding your membership
- All children and infants, aged 0-18, are included as "children" covered by a membership. A child or infant can be covered using your guest privilege. If you have more than one child or infant, the Family membership may be the best option for your family. General admission infant tickets cannot be added to member reservations; your membership only covers the total number of children and guests listed for your level.
- All members, their children and guests must have an advance timed-ticket reservation to visit the zoo at this time.
- Member reservations may only be used by the named cardholder(s) on your membership account. Named cardholders must present a valid photo ID that matches the name on a member reservation.
- Children and/or guests, including unnamed nannies, babysitters or caregivers may not access the zoo if at least one of the named cardholders is not present with a photo ID. Named Caregivers may be added to memberships that specifically cover children (Family level or greater).
- Cardholder name changes are not permitted until time of renewal or upgrade, including named Caregivers.
- Memberships and associated privileges can only be used by the primary named cardholders. Named Caregivers do not have access to the membership's guest benefit.
- Misuse of your membership may result in forfeiture.
- When you purchase or renew a membership, you agree to our Membership Terms & Conditions.
- Memberships are not refundable or transferrable, and cannot be suspended.
- All membership prices and benefits are subject to change without notice.