Your membership matters!
When you walk the path of your zoo and see Asian elephant Samudra joyfully swimming in Elephant Lands or chipmanzee Lea foraging for her favorite snacks near the waterfall that runs through Primate Forest, know you're helping these remarkable animals thrive. Your memberships directly supports the expert care of more than 2,000 animals at the Oregon Zoo. And, you're helping sustain conservation efforts around the world and right here in the Pacific Northwest – from critically endangered California condors to endangered native butterflies and pygmy rabbits – you make amazing work for the animals possible.
Choose YOUR PACK and build the membership that suits you
Get a year of daytime visits for as little as $59 for adults and $39 for children. Build Your Own Membership here by following the prompts. Choose up to two named adults, six children and two guests to create your unique membership, and start visiting today!
- 1 Adult + 2 Children = $137
- 1 Adult + 1 Child + 1 Guest = $177
- 2 Adults + 1 Child = $157
- 2 Adults + 2 Children = a $196 value for only $163!
- 2 Adults + 4 Children + 2 Guests = a $432 value for only $359 (save $73!)
Growing your family? You can add more children, guests or adults by calling Membership Services at 503-505-5493.
Member benefits include
- Free daytime zoo admission (excluding special and separately ticketed events). Reservations are required. Login to member portal
- Helping to provide enriching and innovative care for all the animals
- Discounts on zoo train and carousel rides
- Discounted admission to ZooLights
- Free admission for up to two infants under 2 years old
- Knowledge that you are supporing conservation initiatives and advocacy for healthy habitats and thriving wildlife
- Discounts on food and beverage purchases at select zoo restaurants (see list here), including Mobile Ordering for AfriCafé
- Discounts at Oregon Zoo Gift Shop
- Discount on additional admission tickets
- Abundant opportunities to experience wonder and the natural world
- Exclusive discounts for special event tickets, Behind-the-Scenes Tours, zoo camps and classes, and more (some restrictions apply; due to current restrictions, some experiences may be unavailable at this time)
- Discounted admission at more than 150 other zoos and aquariums nationwide. List of participating locations (due to current restrictions, some organizations may be unable to participate at this time)
Know before you go
Purchasing or renewing a membership does not guarantee same-day member reservation availability. GA tickets may be available on days that member reservations are sold out in order to provide access to all visitors from our community. Memberships are not refundable. If you are interested in becoming a member and want to visit today, please purchase general admission tickets instead of a membership to secure your visit date and time. After your visit, you may apply the tickets towards the purchase of an Oregon Zoo membership by calling Membership Services at 503-505-5493. Some restrictions apply. Please note, if you purchase a membership before you have used your GA tickets, you will not be able to apply them towards a membership.
Important information and FAQs
- When you purchase, renew or upgrade a membership, you agree to our Membership Terms & Conditions, which are subject to change without notice.
- All membership prices, packages and benefits are subject to change without notice.
- Memberships are not refundable or transferrable, and cannot be suspended.
- All members, their children (including infants under 2), and guests must have an advance timed-ticket reservation to visit the zoo at this time.
- Member reservations may only be used by the named cardholder(s) on your membership account. Named cardholders must present a valid photo ID that matches the name on a member reservation.
- Children and/or guests, including unnamed caregivers, may not access the zoo if at least one of the named cardholders is not present with a photo ID.
- A named Caregiver may be added to your membership by calling Membership Services at 503-505-5493. Limit one Caregiver Card per membership.
- Cardholder name changes are not permitted until time of renewal or upgrade, including named Caregivers.
- Memberships and associated privileges can only be used by the primary named cardholders. You may not give your pass or reservation to someone not named on your membership.
- Misuse of your membership may result in forfeiture.