Your membership matters!
When you walk the path of your zoo and see Asian elephant Samudra joyfully swimming in Elephant Lands, or chimpanzee Leah foraging for her favorite snacks near the waterfall that runs through Primate Forest, you'll know that you're helping these remarkable animals thrive! Your membership directly supports the expert care of more than 2,000 animals at the Oregon Zoo. You are also helping to sustain conservation efforts around the world and right here in the Pacific Northwest. From critically endangered California condors to endangered native butterflies and pygmy rabbits, members make amazing work for the animals possible.
An Oregon Zoo membership is your best value for year-round fun. You can enjoy the zoo at your convenience, whether for the day, an afternoon, or even an hour. With a membership, it's all up to you! Whether you're thinking of starting your membership, ready to renew or interested in upgrading, we're here to help.
Please contact us at email@example.com or call 503-505-5493 if you have questions or want to chat about how to start your Membership.
Members enjoy these benefits!
- Free daytime zoo admission* for a full year
- 10% discount on zoo train and carousel rides
- Discounted admission to ZooLights
- 10% discounts on food and beverage purchases at select zoo restaurants
- Free admission for up to two infants under 2 years old
- 10% discounts at Oregon Zoo Gift Shop
- 10% discount on additional admission tickets that you purchase for your family, friends and guests
- Discounts on select special and separately ticketed events throughout the year
- Discounted admission at more than 150 other zoos and aquariums nationwide
*Free admission does not include special or separately ticketed events
Choose YOUR PACK and start visiting today!
With memberships starting at $59 for adults, $39 for kids and $79 for unnamed guests, you can build a membership that suits your unique family pack - up to 2 named adults, 6 children and 2 guests*.
Memberships that cover a combination of 4 or more named adults, children or guests receive discounted package pricing. See pricing at a glance. The bigger your family, the more you save!
Select Join or Renew Now below to begin building your own pack, or choose directly from these popular packs:
- 1 Adult + 1 Child = $98
- 2 Adults + 1 Child = $157
- 2 Adults + 2 Children = $163 (a $196 value!)
- 1 Adult + 2 Children + 1 Guest = $180 (a $216 value!)
- 2 Adults + 4 Children + 1 Guest = $293 (a $353 value - you save $60!)
- 2 Adults + 6 Children + 2 Guests = $424 (a $510 value - you save $86!)
Give the gift of membership
There are three ways to give the gift of membership!
- Purchase an electronic gift card online (recommended). You can include a special message, and the card can be emailed to you or the recipient, or both! The membership will not start until your gift recipient is ready to redeem their gift card! The membership will be valid for a full year from the date the gift card is redeemed.
- Buy a gift card that can be mailed to you or your gift recipient! It comes in a special holder that is perfect for gift giving. Additional postal tracking fees apply. Purchase one online here or by phone (503-505-5493).
- Renew the membership for your recipient. The membership will be extended by one full year. This option is not recommended if you wish the membership to be a surprise or if you do not have the current member number or contact information for each named adult. Consider buying a gift card instead!
Looking for more information?
The Membership team is here to help! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 503-505-5493 from 9am to 4pm daily. You can also check out the handy member resources and FAQ links below.
- Timed tickets are currently required to visit the zoo. No reservations can be made in person at this time.
- Memberships are not refundable or transferrable, and cannot be suspended. Memberships are considered a tax-deductible contribution to Oregon Zoo Foundation, a registered 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
- Each named adult on a membership who is visiting the zoo must present a photo ID to match the name on the reservation ticket.
- Name changes on your membership are not allowed until your membership is up for renewal.
- Plastic membership cards are not available right now, but digital membership cards are! Your invitation to download your card is usually sent within 7-10 days of purchase or renewal. If you need to update your email, please contact us. If you purchased your membership before April 1, 2021, you will need to request your digital card link.
- Guests and children may not use a membership to access the zoo without at least one named cardholder present with a photo ID.
- If your membership covers children, you may add one named caregiver to your membership for $59 by calling 503-505-5493. Restrictions apply.
- If you recently visited the zoo, you may be able to use your admission ticket towards the purchase of a membership. Some restrictions apply.