Membership pays for itself in as few as as two visits per year!
Your membership helps the zoo's efforts in preserving threatened and endangered wildlife and makes it possible to continue to develop new, world-class habitats and animal enrichment.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO: Purchasing or renewing a membership does not guarantee same day availability for your zoo visit. Due to high demand, we recommend reserving tickets several days in advance of your visit. Memberships are not refundable. The availability per timeslot will differ between member reservations and general admission tickets.
All members enjoy these great benefits
Please note: During the phased reopening, some member beneifts might be temporarily restricted or unavailable. Benefit access will be evaluated regularly. Check this page for updates.
- Free zoo admission for 365 days
- Discounted admission to ZooLights and featured events throughout the year
- Members-only admission opportunities throughout the year
- Free reciprocal admission to one featured local attraction each month throughout the year (check with each attraction, reciprocal memberships may be suspended due to COVID-19)
- Discounts on zoo train and carousel rides
- Discounted admission at over 150 other zoos and aquariums nationwide (check with each attraction, reciprocal memberships may be suspended due to COVID-19)
- Member pre-sale opportunities for Summer Concert tickets
- Early renewal discount opportunities (online only)
- 10% discount on:
- Behind-the-Scenes Tours
- Zoo camps and classes
- Food and beverage purchases at select zoo restaurants, including AfriCafe and Cascade Grill
- Oregon Zoo Gift Shop merchandise
- Custom souvenir photos
Do more, get closer and support your zoo!
Year-long memberships are the perfect gift for your animal lover friends and family! See your gift options here.
- All members, their children and guests must have a reservation to visit the zoo.
- Named cardholders must present valid photo ID for zoo entry.
- Guests and/or children must be accompanied by a named adult cardholder for entry.
- Infants are only free with a paid General Admission ticket. Infants must be covered by your membership. Membership is not the equivalent of a GA ticket as membership provides year round admission and benefits for those covered by the membership. For levels that do not include children, your infant can be covered using your guest privilege.
- Memberships and associated privileges can only be used by the named cardholders.
- When you purchase or renew a membership, you agree to our Membership Terms & Conditions.
- Cardholder name changes are not permitted until time of renewal or upgrade.
- Membership prices and benefits are subject to change.
- Membership is non-refundable and non-transferable. Misuse may result in forfeiture.
- Add a Caregiver Card (allows one additional named adult to bring in children covered by your Family level or higher membership. Restrictions apply.)