Membership pays for itself in as few as as two visits per year!
Your membership helps the zoo's efforts in preserving threatened and endangered wildlife and makes it possible to continue to develop new, world-class habitats and animal enrichment.
NOTICE TO MEMBERS: We will extend all current Oregon Zoo memberships by the amount of time that we are closed while we are monitoring the situation surrounding COVID-19. Please continue to check this page for updates. Stay connected: If we do not have your current email, please notify us at email@example.com. Membership cards will not be reprinted. New membership card printing has been temporarily suspended.
All members enjoy these great benefits:
- Unlimited zoo admission for one full year
- Discounted admission to ZooLights and featured events throughout the year
- Members-only admission opportunities throughout the year
- Free reciprocal admission to one featured local attraction each month throughout the year
- Discounts on zoo train and carousel rides
- Discounted admission at over 150 other zoos and aquariums nationwide
- Member pre-sale opportunities for Summer Concert tickets
- Early renewal discount opportunities (online only)
- 10% discount on:
- Additional guest admission tickets on day of visit, for up to 4 guests (not available online)
- Behind-the-Scenes Tours
- Zoo camps and classes
- Food and beverage purchases at select zoo restaurants, including AfriCafe and Cascade Grill
- Oregon Zoo Gift Shop merchandise
- Custom souvenir photos
Do more, get closer and support your zoo!
Year-long memberships are the perfect gift for your animal lover friends and family! See your gift options here.
- Always bring your membership card and valid ID to the zoo to avoid Day Pass or Replacement Card fees, up to $10 per person.
- Named cardholders must present valid photo ID along with membership card for zoo entry.
- Guests and/or children must be accompanied by a named adult cardholder for entry.
- Membership cards and associated privileges can only be used by the named cardholders.
- Replacement card fees for lost or stolen cards are $10 per card.
- Cardholder name changes are not permitted until time of renewal or upgrade.
- Membership prices and benefits are subject to change.
- Membership is non-refundable and non-transferable. Misuse may result in forfeiture.
- Add a Caregiver Card (allows one additional named adult to bring in children covered by your membership. Restrictions apply.)
- Add a Junior Cardholder (allows one named child aged 12-18 to attend the zoo without an adult present. Restrictions apply, not available online.)
More questions? Browse our Membership FAQs.