Be one of our closest friends and most invested supporters by selecting one of the Conservation Circle Levels below. Generous annual gifts help the zoo play an essential role in our community by connecting people with endangered animals and investing in vital projects that help create a better future for wildlife.
In addition to benefits for each Conservation Circle level listed below, all memberships include:
- Free daytime admission (excludes special and separately ticketed events)
- Discounts on zoo train and carousel rides
- Discounted admission to ZooLights
- Free admission for up to two infants under 2 years old
- Food and beverage discounts at select zoo restaurants
- Discounts at Oregon Zoo Gift Shop
- Discount on additional admission tickets
- Discounted admission at more than 150 other zoos and aquariums nationwide*
*Due to current restrictions, some benefits may be temporarily unavailable. For full member benefit details please visit oregonzoo/membership
Please allow up to 48 hours for us to process your Conservation Circle membership.
Zoo Director’s Club – $600
Wildlife Advocate – $1,200
Wildlife Protector – $2,500
Wildlife Defender – $5,000
Wildlife Champion – $10,000
Animal welfare is always our top priority. Programs involving zoo animals are subject to change and cancelation to best accommodate the animal welfare needs.
Under IRS guidelines, the amount of your contribution that is deductible for federal income tax purposes is limited to the excess of your payment over the value of goods or services provided by the Oregon Zoo Foundation. The estimated fair market value of goods or services received for Wildlife Protector, Wildlife Defender and Wildlife Champion is up to $300. To make your gift fully tax deductible, please call Charu Uppal at 503-220-5738 or email firstname.lastname@example.org