Be a part of the ZooLights tradition!
ZooLights is a longstanding and beloved Portland tradition, with thousands of guests visiting each season. During the festival, the zoo is ablaze with the glow of more than 1.5 million lights. We will be booking voluntary performances on select ZooLights nights, and we hope you can join us in making this the most memorable ZooLights yet!
ZooLights performers are invited to apply to perform on dates between Monday, Dec. 3, through Sunday, Dec. 23, 2018. Performance times are 5:45 p.m., 6:30 p.m. and 7:15 p.m. nightly.
• Performers will be located in an area that is covered but not indoors, please dress appropriately.
• A piano, small PA and 1 music stand will be provided. Additional equipment or instruments will need to be delivered, unloaded and transported by your group.
• Due to layout restrictions, we are unable to accommodate dancers
• Groups are limited to 20 performers (sorry, no exceptions)
• Performances should be 30 minutes in length
• Groups are allotted 15 minutes between performances for set-up
• Performances should be seasonal in nature and family-friendly
Performers and limited chaperones (if applicable) will receive free ZooLights tickets and are welcome to enjoy the entire evening's festivities. School groups receive one chaperone ticket for every five performers; unfortunately, additional tickets for performer families are not complimentary
We look forward to your group joining our ZooLights festival! Performance times will be assigned based on when the completed application forms arrive in our office. Please check the schedule for open dates and times before submitting your form. Due to demand, not all groups may be scheduled, but we will make every effort to accommodate as many as possible. If you have any questions, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.