Oregon Zoo membership gives you a whole lot more this year
Back by popular demand, museums and attractions in the Portland metro area and beyond have teamed up to offer a reciprocal membership program in 2019. This special promotion was initiated as a way to show appreciation for each attraction's loyal members, as well as to highlight the important role that cultural attractions play in the community.
In 2019, members of the Oregon Zoo, Oregon Coast Aquarium, World Forestry Center, Columbia River Maritime Museum, Oregon Historical Society, Lan Su Chinese Garden, Architectural Heritage Center, Rice Northwest Museum of Rocks & Minerals, Evergreen Aviation & Space Museum, Washington County Museum, Clark County Historical Museum, and Deepwood Museum & Gardens will have access to free admission for up to four people.
- January 2019: Oregon Zoo
- February 2019: Oregon Historical Society
- March 2019: Evergreen Aviation and Space Museum
- April 2019: Washington County Museum
- May 2019: Architectural Heritage Center
- June 2019: Columbia River Maritime Museum
- July 2019 : Deepwood Museum and Gardens
- August 2019: Clark County Historical Museum
- September 2019: Rice Northwest Museum of Rocks & Minerals
- October 2019: World Forestry Center
- November 2019: Oregon Coast Aquarium
- December 2019: Lan Su Chinese Garden
The benefit is valid for the whole month, just as it would be for members of that attraction. You may use it as many times as you like at the featured attraction each month for daytime admission.
Visitors must show their proof of membership along with photo ID to the gate attendants at the designated attraction to receive 4 admission tickets (per membership).
This benefit is solely for attraction admission during regular business hours. The membership benefit does not extend to discounts on classes, camps, store merchandise, or special events including ZooLights.