Today's programs and events
- Animal activities: 9:45 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Special events
- Book an animal encounter or behind-the-scenes tour here
Train, carousel and climbing wall
- The zoo train is running daily at 10:30 a.m. weather permitting
- The carousel is running daily at 10:30 a.m. weather permitting
- The climbing wall is running daily at 10:30 a.m. weather permitting
- Cascade Grill is open Thursday to Sunday from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Africafe is open everday starting at 11 a.m.
- Cascade to Go kiosk is open at 9 a.m.
- Coffee Crossing is open at 10 a.m.
- Elephant Ears is open at 11a.m.
Construction or accessibility notes
- Some habitats, including rhinos, hippos, polar bears and orangutans are closed to prepare for our final community bond projects. Learn more
All Washington Park attractions use a Pay-to-Park system. Parking fees mirror downtown's daytime hourly rate of $2/hour with a $8 daily maximum.
Ride transit and receive $1.50 off admission with each proof of ridership.