Enjoy activities for all ages, local music, food and brews with the chance to see crepuscular animals in action. Free for members, regular admission price for non-members. Gates are open 5 p.m. to 8 p.m., grounds are open until 9:30 p.m.
- 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. - Kid's tattoos and facepainting
- 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. - State Farm booth
- 5 p.m. to 8:30 p.m - Animal talks and activities
- 5 p.m. to 8:30 p.m - Dragon Theater in Classroom area
- 5:30 p.m. to 5:45 p.m. - Wild Life Live!
- 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. - Hooping with the Mayor of Hooperville at Pacific Shores
- 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. - Boka Marimba at Pacific Shores
- 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. - Glow in the dark dragonfly craft
- 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. - Radio Disney/ Toyota
- 6:15 p.m. to 6:45 p.m. - Banfield Pet Hospital "Howl and Meow" contest
- 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. - Your Zoo and All That Jazz
Banfield Pet Hospital® is proud to partner with the Oregon Zoo and continually donates their professional time, equipment and resources to support the Zoo and veterinary staff.