Download agendas, packets and minutes for meetings of the Oregon Zoo Bond Citizens' Oversight Committee.
The Oregon Zoo Bond Citizens' Oversight Committee meets quarterly from 3 to 5 p.m. at the Oregon Zoo in the Skyline Room (lower level of the Cascade Crest Banquet Center), or in the Kalahari Room (below AfriCafe, next to the concert lawn). The Committee may also schedule special meetings at other times as needed. The zoo is located at 4001 SW Canyon Road, Portland, OR. Agendas and meeting packets are available one week prior to the meeting date. Draft meeting summaries are not considered official until adopted by the Oversight Committee.
- Nov. 4, 2015 Skyline Room, Oregon Zoo, 4001 SW Canyon Rd, Portland
- Feb. 10, 2016 Skyline Room, Oregon Zoo, 4001 SW Canyon Rd, Portland
- May 11, 2016 Kalahari Room, Oregon Zoo, 4001 SW Canyon Rd, Portland
- Sept. 14, 2016 Skyline Room, Oregon Zoo, 4001 SW Canyon Rd, Portland
- Nov. 9, 2016 Skyline Room, Oregon Zoo, 4001 SW Canyon Rd, Portland
To view the table of contents of each packet, download and open the packet with your PDF reader, and click on the "bookmarks" icon on the left. Click on a bookmark to jump directly to that item.
Nov. 4, 2015
Oct. 13, 2015
Agenda (93 KB)
Sept. 9, 2015
Agenda (93 KB)
Packet (1.2 MB)
Presentation - Animal Welfare (2.3 MB)
Presentation - Project Updates (3.5 MB)
WAZA Magazine Vol. 16 2015 - Animal Welfare (4.3 MB)
Polar bear research at the Oregon Zoo - video
May 13, 2015
Feb. 11, 2015
Annual reports to Metro Council
Financial audit reports