Enjoy activities for all ages, local music, food and brews with the chance to see crepuscular animals in action. Free for members, regular admission price for non-members. Gates are open 5 p.m. to 8 p.m., grounds are open until 9:30 p.m.
- 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. - Kid's tattoos, facepainting and ZooGuide activities
- 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. - Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Oregon activities near Elephant Plaza
- 5 - 8 p.m. – LIVE 95.5 radio activity booth at Bear Walk Café
- 5 p.m. to 8:30 p.m - Animal talks at various animal areas
- 5 p.m. to 8:30 p.m - Dragon Theater in Classroom area by Bear Walk Café
- 5:30 p.m. - Wild Life Live! on the concert stage
- 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. - Hooping with the Mayor of Hooperville
- 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. - Live music at Pacific Shores Plaza: Boy and Bean
- 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. - Glow in the dark dragonfly craft at Tiger Plaza
- 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. - Radio Disney & Toyota at Tiger Plaza
- 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. - Live music in the entry plaza: Olivia & Rene
- 6:15 p.m. to 6:45 p.m. - Banfield Pet Hospital "Howl and Meow" contest in front of the stage
- 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. - Live on the concert lawn: Water Tower
Banfield Pet Hospital® is proud to partner with the Oregon Zoo and continually donates their professional time, equipment and resources to support the Zoo and veterinary staff.
With support from Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Oregon and U.S. Bank