Planning a trip today? While perusing your favorite exhibits, don't forget to check out these activities.
Today's programs and events
- Zoolights - 5 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Construction or accessibility notes
- Not all animals may be visible during cold weather, as some may choose to stay indoors
- Visitor path from Cougars through Family Farm will be closed until early 2014
- Condors of the Columbia is scheduled to open in spring, 2014
- Lorikeet Landing is closed for the winter season and will reopen on Feb. 15, 2014
The zoo railway is temporarily out of service, as construction crews begin laying track for a new train route — one designed to provide unique views of animals as well as improved looks at ZooLights. Construction managers anticipate trains will be running on the new route for ZooLights 2014.
Parking is $4 per car. Ride transit and receive $1.50 off admission with each proof of ridership.