Discounted admission for income-assistance programs
The Oregon Zoo offers discounted admission for Oregon and Washington individuals and families who qualify for a variety of income assistance programs.
If you have an Oregon or Washington photo ID and documentation showing that you participate in an eligible program, you qualify to buy up to four tickets for $12 each for you and your immediate family members.
- Oregon Trail card
- Washington Quest card
- Medicaid/CHIP WIC - eWIC card TANF (Temporary Assistance for Needy Families)
Oregon's most popular holiday tradition is just around the corner! Kids and adults agree: it wouldn't be the holidays in Portland without a visit to Zoo Lights. Enjoy an immersive and dazzling display of millions of lights! Ticketholders must present documentation of participation in any of the eligible programs listed above and an Oregon or Washington ID at entry to use discounted Zoo Lights tickets.
Association of Zoos & Aquariums reciprocal membership discount
The Oregon Zoo honors $12 discount admission for up to four named adults and children covered by a membership at participating AZA zoos and aquariums. Reciprocal tickets are only valid for daytime zoo admission.
Discounted admission for groups of 20 or more
Discounted group rate for general zoo admission:
- If purchasing 20 or more adult/child general admission tickets for a specific day / time in a single transaction, you are eligible to receive a discount admission rate of $18 per ticket for all ages.
- Non-profit organizations pay $15 per ticket for all ages. Proof of the non-profit's status must be verified at time of purchase.
- Please note complimentary infant (ages 0-1) tickets do not qualify towards required 20 ticket minimum.
- Group orders are non-refundable.
Veterans and active service members receive $2 off the price of regular admission when they show a military or veteran organization ID, discharge papers, or other official military identification.