The Oregon Zoo offers discounted admission for Oregon and Washington individuals and families who qualify for a variety of income assistance programs.
If you have an Oregon or Washington photo ID and documentation showing that you participate in an eligible program, you qualify to buy up to four tickets for $12 each for you and your immediate family members.
- Oregon Trail card
- Washington Quest card
- WIC - eWIC card
- TANF, Temporary Assistance for Needy Families
AZA Reciprocal Membership Discount
The Oregon Zoo honors $12 discount admission for up to four named adults and children covered by a membership at participating AZA zoos and aquariums.
Veterans and active service members receive $2 off the price of regular admission when they show a military or veteran organization ID, discharge papers, or other official military identification.
Group Ticket Sales
Discounted group rate for general zoo admission
- If purchasing 20 or more adult/child general admission tickets for a specific day / time in a single transaction, you are eligible to receive a discount admission rate of $18 per ticket for all ages.
- Non-profit organizations pay $15 per ticket for all ages. Proof of the non-profit's status must be verified at time of purchase.
- Please note complimentary infant (ages 0-1) tickets do not qualify towards required 20 ticket minimum.
- Group orders are non-refundable.