Oregon Zoo membership gives you a whole lot more this year
Back by popular demand, museums and attractions in the Portland metro area and beyond have teamed up to offer a reciprocal membership program in 2018. This special promotion was initiated as a way to show appreciation for each attraction's loyal members, as well as to highlight the important role that cultural attractions play in the community.
In 2018, members of the Oregon Zoo, Oregon Coast Aquarium, World Forestry Center, Columbia River Maritime Museum, Oregon Historical Society, Lan Su Chinese Garden, Architectural Heritage Center, Rice Northwest Museum of Rocks & Minerals, Evergreen Aviation & Space Museum, Washington County Museum, & Deepwood Museum & Gardens will have access to free admission for up to four people.
- January 2018: Oregon Zoo
- February 2018: Oregon Historical Society
- March 2018: Deepwood Museum and Gardens
- April 2018: Lan Su Chinese Garden
- May 2018: Architectural Heritage Center
- June 2018: Columbia River Maritime Museum
- July: World Forestry Center Discovery Museum
- August: Clark County Historical Museum
- September: Rice Northwest Museum of Rocks & Minerals
- October 2018: Evergreen Aviation & Space Museum
- November 2018: Oregon Coast Aquarium
- December 2018: Washington County Museum
The benefit is valid for the whole month, just as it would be for members of that attraction. You may use it as many times as you like at the featured attraction each month.
Visitors must show their proof of membership along with photo ID to the gate attendants at the designated attraction to receive 4 admission tickets (per membership).
This benefit is solely for attraction admission during regular business hours. The membership benefit does not extend to discounts on classes, camps, store merchandise, or special events.