2022-2023 Field Trip Registration
Oregon Zoo field trips are self-guided educational experiences available Monday thru Friday, between Sept. 6 and June 16 with some exceptions noted on the reservation calendar. Students will enjoy an outdoor adventure that will ignite their imaginations, build on classroom learning and expand their knowledge of conservation efforts.
Admission costs $10.00 per child, chaperone and teacher with minimum size group of 16. Admission must be purchased 2 weeks in advance; the field trip rate is not available on the day of your visit. Wristbands purchased on the day of your field trip will cost $15 per person for everyone 2 years of age and older. Title 1 schools receive a 50 percent discount on field trip admission. The application for Title 1 rate is included in the registration process.
Zoo admission is by timed reservation. There is no limit on time spent inside the zoo.
Field Trip Eligibility Criteria
- Must be an accredited public or private school, preschool through 12th grade; state-registered daycare; college or university; or ESD-registered homeschool group from Oregon or Washington
- Summer camps do not qualify for school field trip rates
- Visit must be scheduled and paid for at least two weeks in advance of your chosen date
- Minimum group size is 16 participants
- Ticket reservation must maintain a minimum ratio of 1 adult chaperone for every 8 students
Don't qualify? Consider our Group Rate tickets.