Oregon Zoo membership gives you a whole lot more this year
Back by popular demand, museums and attractions in the Portland metro area and beyond have teamed up to offer a reciprocal membership program in 2020. This special promotion was initiated as a way to show appreciation for each attraction's loyal members, as well as to highlight the important role that cultural attractions play in the community.
Through 2020, membership to one of the organizations listed below is your key to free admission for up to four people during the months listed below:
- January: Oregon Zoo
- February: Oregon Historical Society
- March: Deepwood Museum and Gardens
- April: Washington County Museum
- May: World of Speed Motorsports Museum
- June: Columbia River Maritime Museum
- July: Clark County Historical Museum
- August: Architectural Heritage Center
- September: Rice Northwest Museum of Rocks & Minerals
- October: Evergreen Aviation & Space Museum
- October: World Forestry Center
- November: Oregon Coast Aquarium
- December: Lan Su Chinese Garden
The benefit is valid for the whole month, just as it would be for members of that attraction. You may use it as many times as you like at the featured attraction each month for daytime admission. Members of the featured attraction can use their membership as usual, but do not receive any additional benefits or admissions during that month.
Visitors must show their proof of membership along with photo ID to the gate attendants at the designated attraction to receive 4 admission tickets (per membership).
This benefit is solely for attraction admission during regular business hours. The membership benefit does not extend to discounts on classes, camps, store merchandise, or special events including ZooLights.
About the Portland Attractions Marketing Alliance
The Portland Attractions Marketing Alliance (PAMA) is a professional organization consisting of marketing representatives from major attractions in Portland and beyond the metro area. The group meets bi-monthly and explores partnership opportunities, ideas for cross-promotion, and collaboration with Travel Portland.